Product and substance regulations
Over recent decades, food contact materials (FCMs) have become subject to an increasing number of regulations worldwide.
Such regulations are intended to ensure the safety of foods. FCMs such as polymer additives cannot, therefore, be used in food contact materials until they have been registered. The basic principles, procedures and legislation are similar worldwide. Compliance with these must be guaranteed from the manufacturer right down to the user.
In this strictly regulated industry, we will handle the following on your behalf:
- Coordination of registration processes
- Development of strategies for global registration
- Interpretation of the current legal situation
- Analysis of the current status of substance authorisations
- Creation and submission of dossiers, applications and petitions
- Compilation of conformity declarations and expert reports
- Migration modelling and review
- Toxicology testing