Biocides and plant protection products
Biocidal agents and active substances used in plant protection products are subject to a complex marketing authorisation process.
The same applies to the relevant products, where specific application models and additional product types can dramatically increase workload.
In most industrial countries, all biocidal products and plant protection products must be listed in the corresponding national directories before they can be placed on the market. In the EU, it is possible that this procedure is already covered by the wide-ranging regulations for biocidal products. Additional regulations often apply to handling and application, which require the registration of an active substance and/or product. Given that such a high level of knowledge, experience and efficiency is required, it is a major challenge to place products on the market in such a tightly regulated industry and, indeed, to keep them there.
We are your service partner when it comes to the registration of biocidal agents and products.
- Compilation of active substance and product dossiers in accordance with the Biocidal Products Directive 98/8/EC (BPD), the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No 528/2012 (BPR) and other, national regulations
- Marketing authorisation of product families and in-situ systems
- Registration procedures for treated articles
In cooperation with our partners, we are happy to handle the registration of plant protection products on your behalf.
Our range of services
- Compilation of technical dossiers in accordance with the Plant Protection Product Directive 91/414/EEC, the Plant Protection Product Regulation (EU) No 545/2011, US-Federal Law for Pesticide Registration and Classification Procedures 40 CFR 152 (governing insecticides, fungicides and rodenticides) and other, national regulations
- Data gap analyses
- Risk assessments
- Studies and their abstracts